Best Divot Tool Buying Guide Top 10 (2022)
Putting your ball on the green with a nice shot is one of the best highlights of a round of golf. Seeing your ball mark right next to the pin is almost like a trophy in itself. The only down side to that is seeing the divot it leaves. As standard etiquette would suggest, we need to fix our divots. No questions asked. Not having a divot tool can make that a challenge and leave your divot repair laughable. We have put together the Best Divot Tool Buying Guide to help you find a tool that not only works, but compliments your style as well. Not knowing how to fix a divot is a tale tell sign that you don’t make them often.
- Golf Divot Tool Dimension: 2 3/4 inch x 1 1/4 inch x 1/2 inch
- Fold-able divot tool to avoid catch on your pocket or finger
- Pop down button for easy unfold of the fixer
- Magnet ball-marker that attaches to the divot tool, easy push down to pop and reseat
- All Metal for solid grip and feel
- All parts are made of zinc alloy, rust-proof.
- Built-in magnetic ball marker.
- Designed to be a club stand to keep your club grips dry.
- Can be used to fix any divot.
- ✅ Premium Quality: The Links Golf divot repair tool is thoughtfully crafted from sturdy and durable stainless steel.
- ✅ Multi-functional: The LG golf divot repair tools fork can clean groove, fix divot, and sharpen your golf pencils; Magnetic design helps you mark the place; And the U-shape bottom can hold your golf club
- ✅ Foldable and safe to use: The LG golf divot tools fork can be folded up with the pop-action button; You can press the spring button to easily open and close the divot repair tool; This considerate design can avoid the pointed fork scratching your pocket or hurting your fingers
- ✅ Compact & Convenient: this golf divot repair tool measures 2.76 x 1.18 x 0.59 inches (fold) and 4.72 x 1.18 x 0.59 inches (unfold), 47g/ 1.66oz in weight, small and lightweight for you to carry, giving you a better outdoor sports experience
- ✅ Custom Ball-Marker: The LG golf divot repair tool incorporates LINKS GOLF custom ball marker designed off the lucky 2-pence copper coin.
- 6-in-1 Divot Repair Tool: Designed to be the ultimate tool for the green. Fix any divot, , open bottles, hold your Blue Tees ball marker, clean your groves, keep your grips dry, or even use for putting drills.
- Magnetic Ball Marker: Super strong magnet with Blue Tees ball marker. Never lose your ball marker again.
- Ergonomic Design: Small and lightweight. Fits perfectly in your hand or pocket. Great golf gift for both men and women.
- Groove Cleaner: Extremely sturdy metal grooves to keep your clubs clean and remove the toughest mud or grass.
- SWITCH-BLADE DESIGN: The spring-loaded divot tool flips open with the simple click of a button
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Innovative 4-n-1 design; other tools include club groove cleaner/sharpener, nylon bristled club brush and magnetic ball marker
- BALL MARKER: Flat metal, 2-sided ball marker features Callaway Golf logo and iconic Chevron mark
- DURABLE & COMPACT: Sturdy zinc alloy construction; eliminates pocket stab and clutter
- Divot Repair Tool: A great gift for the avid golfer in your life, our divot tool provides a multitude of functions designed specifically for on-course play all contained in one convenient tool
- Quality Construction: Constructed of durable zinc alloy, our golf divot tool is exceptionally sturdy and allows you to fix a green divot with ease
- Ergonomic Design: Our divot tool and ball marker features a compact, ergonomic design for added ease of use
- Club Cleaner: A built-in nylon bristle brush and metal groove cleaner keep your clubs looking clean and fresh and make removing even the toughest spots of dirt easier than ever before
- Magnetic Ball Marker: Quickly mark your ball with our new and improved magnetic ball marker now with the Callaway logo
- Stainless steel and aluminum alloy: this golf divot repair tool is made of quality stainless steel and aluminum, durable and solid, lightweight and portable
- Multi-functional tool: the fork can clean groove, fix divot, and sharpen your golf pencils; Magnetic design helps you mark the place; And the U-shape bottom can hold your golf club
- Foldable and safe to use: the fork can be folded up with the pop-up button; You can press the spring button to easily open and close the divot repair tool; This considerate design can avoid the pointed fork scratching your pocket or hurting your fingers
- Suitable size to carry: this golf divot repair tool measures 2.76 x 1.18 x 0.59 inches (fold) and 4.72 x 1.18 x 0.59 inches (unfold), 47g/ 1.66oz in weight, small and lightweight for you to carry, giving you a better outdoor sports experience
- 4 Pieces in stylish colors: you will get 4 pieces golf divot repair tools in red, black, silver and gray; Folding design and stylish color make this golf tool very adorable and suitable for you to share with your families and friends as birthday or holiday presents
- Gun Metal colored Divot Tool is made of lightweight CNC Aluminum
- Comes with a Birdicorn Ball Marker
- Divot Tool / Ball Marker Holder / Ball Line Stencil
- Putt Alignment Aid / Bottle Opener / Groove Cleaner
- Patents Pending
- Well-built Divot Tool: Composed of a hard plastic handle and a solid metal fork, it’s well-constructed for effective divot repair. Work well even after numbers of rounds.
- Strong Metal Fork: Sturdy enough to restore your tender or even harder greens quickly. Its excellent length of 1.8 inches keeps your knuckles away from the wet ground.
- Magnetic Ball Marker: The slot with magnet on the handle accommodates the metal ball marker extremely well. A bonus for marking your putts or stroke tracks.
- Foldable Design: Simply press the small button to quickly release the fork or return it by hand. Considerate design to avoid scratching or poking your pockets and fingers.
- Useful Club Holder: The recessed handle rear holds up your club near the green to keep it off the wet grass. A black and a blue holders are included for smooth putting.
- Help You Repair Your Fairway: these bending golf divot tools are mainly applied to repair the golf course, you can use these tools to repair the scar area of the lawn caused by hitting or aging in the course of playing
- Portable Design: our curved divot repair tool comes with a small size of approx. 3 x 0.6 inch, light in weight, easy to take without taking up too much space, with a fork design at the front end, allowing you to insert it into the lawn for making a ball mark, with a hole design on the tail end, you can hang it on your keychain or store it in your pocket
- Reliable Material: the golf green fork is made of quality metal, sturdy and solid, smooth and metallic on the surface, not easy to break, tear, fade or deform, adopting silver appearance, bringing pleasant visual experience and showing your own taste
- Widely Applied: these golf ball divot repair tools are helpful on many occasions, not only suitable to repair golf turf, but also applicable to clean grooves, remove dirt and debris, and mark balls and club racks, ideal for outdoor sports such as golf courses
- What You Will Receive: the package contains 8 pieces of fairway repair forks in total, well made and lightweight, available in quantity and practical in function, an ideal choice for your golf activities
What to Look for When Purchasing Divot Repair Tools
Due to the fact that most divot tools are composed of steel or another lightweight metal, golfers can expect their divot repair tool to last for many years. When completing your study, look for a tool that lifts the divot with metal prongs.
If you’re seeking for a collapsible tool, check for ones that have metal buttons for unlocking the prongs from the enclosure.
When golfers use a plastic divot tool, it is more likely to shatter and become weak over time. Golfers will find that metal-based products are the most reliable for rebuilding the putting surface after their ball creates a divot on landing.
Optional Divot Tool Extras
Divot repair tools can also come with a ball marker, a loop attachment, and a centrally situated spinner that can be used to play games of chance on the course.
The attached ball marker is the most common added feature on a golf divot tool. Firms can use the marking to license logos from well-known companies, sports teams, and even state flags. The markers are larger and rest flat on the putting surface to prevent balls from skipping or bouncing over them during a putt.
The greatest divot repair tools are available in a range of colors to complement your outfit or equipment.
If you’re giving the gadget as a present, you should also think about the color you chose. Maybe the tool isn’t the golfer’s favorite color, or it has a ball marker with a team emblem they don’t care about.
Finding the appropriate color can be time consuming, but it will undoubtedly boost the degree of enjoyment over the course of ownership.
User-Friendly Divot Tools
Golfers want their divot tools to be lightweight in their pockets but heavy enough to dig into the turf quickly when it’s time to replace the divot.
Divot tools with prong pop-out buttons make it exceedingly simple to swiftly fix divots on the putting green.
Heavy-duty plastic divot tools are a good option for golfers who desire a lighter divot tool to carry in their pocket, but they may have a shorter life expectancy. Metal-based tools, on the other hand, are more durable but heavier, making them more difficult to use if the golfer need a lighter choice for convenience.
Is a divot tool required?
Yes, every golfer should have a repair device in his or her bag. Ignoring divots on the green is considered impolite and injurious, and failing to fix them could result in a club’s right to play at the club being revoked.
Most golf courses require all members to establish a sense of community at their facility, and they want them to believe that it is everyone’s responsibility to keep the grounds in excellent condition. Golfers who replace divots on the green allow the next player to the hole to enjoy the green in perfect shape.
What is the best way to use a divot tool?
A golf divot tool has two prongs that protrude from the device’s primary hub. Golfers must place the tool behind the divot and lift it onto the soil that has been impacted. The golfer then grabs their putter and uses it to level off the rising bubble of earth.
Although the divot causes harm to the area around the mark, repairing the divot allows it to self-heal. The golfer can restore the turf without causing further damage with a high-quality repair tool. Other items, like as a golf tee, might cause more puncture areas in the green, which is something that all players should avoid if at all feasible.
What are the many types of divot tools for golf?
There are a variety of golf divot tools available, including a basic design with two stainless steel prongs that keep firm. The prongs can also be collapsed into a metal body using another repair method. A spherical, multi-prong divot tool that lifts the divot easily and without injuring the green is another divot tool.
Most divot tools come with additional attachments, such as a removable ball marker with colored aluminum trims, to help the golfer save time. Divot tools are available in a variety of colors to match their present clubs and bag.
Golf divot tools should be in every golfer’s bag since they swiftly repair the damage that shots might do on the green. These lightweight tools, which come in a variety of colors, provide a lot of adaptability as well as a lot of extra capabilities.
The No Goof Divot Repair Tool, the best divot repair item on our list, has a switchblade feature that locks the prongs securely inside the tool’s body for superior protection and provides golfers with a small frame that takes up little room in their bag or pocket.
The best golf divot tool for your bag is incredibly affordable and makes a great gift for playing partners. A must-have for any golfer who wants to preserve and maintain the health of greens, the best golf divot tool for your bag is a must-have for any golfer who wants to preserve and maintain the health of greens.
GolfSight’s Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
What is the best Divot Tool for this year?
What is the best Divot tool to buy?
What is the best Divot Tool to buy on the market?
or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Divot Tool?…
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 20th.
You can see the Graphite Shaft Driver above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
You may read more about us to learn how we support this site. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something is incorrect or provides misleading information.
Best Golf Rangefinders Buying Guide Top 10Distance is an imperative detail that golfers need to know. Distance to a bunker, a green, water hazard, etc. We talk about club yardage but without target yardage, it is partly a guessing game. That is why we are here to give...
Puma Golf Attire Top 10 Buying Guide Puma has reaped the rewards of Rickie Fowler's willingness to walk-the-line with his new school dress style. Whether it's Puma's Hawaiin print golf shirt or Rickie's trademark orange golf polo, the sport has become a little...
PXG Putter Buying Guide Top 5 PXG is a golf brand that was built with a passion for quality. Military veteran Bob Parsons started PXG and has had a hand in every part of it's growth. Making a great name for itself with the 0211 line of clubs, Bob and PXG have...
This site receives commission from vendors, should you click through and purchase from one of the vendors we review products for. GolfSight® will never give false favorable reviews in exchange for commissions, as we strive to give honest reviews of every golf product we research. We promise.
In Depth Research
We spend an average of 10 to 20 hours reading reviews from consumers for each golf product we review.
Simple & Straight Forward
Each golf product reviewed, will have simple pros & cons to save you time in your search.