Sunday Golf Bag Buying Guide Top 10
Not wanting to lug around your entire golf bag when you are just going out to play around on a par 3 course is a common occurence. Today’s sunday golf bags are meant for just that. No reason to get overly serious about a pitch and putt where nobody is keeping score. Here is our list of sunday golf bags with the highest reviews:
- Lightweight Stand Carry Bag
- Two compartment top
- Ultra lightweight construction
- One accessory pocket
- Durable carry handle
- 31.5” in length, top opening of the bag is 3.25” x 4.25”
- THE LIGHTEST SUNDAY STAND BAG ON THE MARKET. This lightweight sunday stand carry bag comes in at 1.95 pounds and can fit up to 6-7 clubs comfortably. The perfect bag for a evening Sunday round or at an executive course.
- VALUABLES POCKET FOR EXTRA STORAGE: The Sunday Golf pitch n putt bag comes with a valuables pocket that is lined with velour on the inside for safe storage of your valuables such as your wallet, cellphone, keys etc
- PERFECT BAG FOR THE DRIVING RANGE: Instead of having to bring a heavy golf bag out, your Sunday Golf Bag fits nicely into any trunk and is ideal for use at the driving range when you just want to bring 4-5 clubs to get some practice in. Your back and shoulders will thank you!
- CONVENIENT CARRY HANDLE AND STRAP: Sunday Golf Bags come with a built-in carry handle and strap for your convenience.
- SUNDAY GOLF GUARANTEE. Were confident that you’ll love playing golf with your Sunday Golf Sunday Bag as much as we do. Used and loved by golfers nationwide, we’re confident you won’t use another bag when playing an executive course. Arent Satisfied? Let us know and we'll get you taken care of
- THE LIGHTEST SUNDAY STAND BAG ON THE MARKET. This lightweight sunday stand carry bag can fit up to 6-7 clubs comfortably. The perfect bag for a evening Sunday round or at an executive course. Comes with a carry handle and strap.
- VALUABLES POCKET FOR EXTRA STORAGE: The Sunday Golf pitch n putt bag comes with a valuables pocket that is lined with velour on the inside for safe storage of your valuables such as your wallet, cellphone, keys etc.
- COOLER POUCH: Perfect for keeping your drinks cold while you are out on the range. Comfortably fits 2 cans or 1 bottle.
- PERFECT BAG FOR THE DRIVING RANGE: Instead of having to bring a heavy golf bag out, your Sunday Gold Bag fits nicely into any trunk and is ideal for use at the driving range when you just want to bring 4-5 clubs to get some practice in. Your back and shoulders will thank you!
- SUNDAY GOLF GUARANTEE. Were confident that you’ll love playing golf with your Sunday Golf Sunday Bag as much as we do. Used and loved by golfers nationwide, we’re confident you won’t use another bag when playing an executive course. Arent Satisfied? Let us know and we'll get you taken care o
- 【GREAT FOR TRAVELING】Takes up very little space in a trailer, camper, or car trunk; when not in use, the bag can be folded and stored neatly until you're ready to go again.
- 【PORTABLE SUNDAY BAG】The bag can carry 3-9 clubs easy , the padded shoulder strap for extra comfort and a convenient handle on the side to quickly pick up and go.
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】Made by 600D nylon fabric material that has great water resistant & durable.
- 【MULTI-FUNCTION POCKET】6 pockets can carry everything you need in golf(like: cup,divot tool,towel,gloves,tees & ball etc.).
- 【30-DAY FREE WARRANTY】Champkey provides 30 days of free warranty for each customer. if you have any problem please contact us first for solutions.
- 【Quality Material】-Made of durable nylon material, which is wear resistant, and It has great load capacity that can hold clubs well.
- 【Large Capacity】-Can hold up to 8-10 golf clubs.Three small zipper pockets on the pouch bag for hold your gloves, balls,golf tees and other stuff.
- 【Lightweight Sunday Golf Bag】It is more comfortable with Padded shoulder strap and more convenient handle on the side to quickly pick up and go.
- 【Excellent Choice】A convenient practice golf bag, great for golf clubs,Driving Range Mini Course Training Practice.
- 【Stylish Logo Design】If there have any problem,please feel free to contact us, we are always on line.
- Great for travel, walking par 3 courses, and the driving range
- Weighs only 2 pounds, 4.25 inch oval top
- Adjustable carry sling, comfortable
- Stand makes club selection easy
- Can accommodate up to 8 golf clubs
- 1.Zipper closure: avoid moist air and rainwater affecting the club
- 2.Travel Case: lightweight,foldable,high capacity,can hold 7-12 clubs,tees,towels,balls,Water cup and on.
- 3.Adjustable shoulder strap with metal buckle. Strong load-bearing capacity, suitable for men, women, children
- 4.Size: 1.25M*0.33M*0.17M(L*W*W)/49.2*12.9*6.7 in，Fits Max Driver
- 5.Made of waterproof and scratch resistant materials,high quality and durable
- Light weighted Sunday Carry Bag with stand.- It is about 2.4 pounds. It is perfect for you to take a few clubs to the range,a par 3 course,or walking a quick hole.
- Large Capacity. - Multiple pockets. One smaller zipper pocket for your valuables; one mesh pocket for balls,tees and etc.;one cool bag for water or beers.
- Functional Design. - 2 way dividers offers enough space to accommodate your golf clubs.There is a built-in carry handle.It is quickly to carry and go or attach to the cart bag. Detachable Shoulder Strap,durable and comfortable padded shoulder strap for extra comfort, detach freely when needs.There is a loop for your towel,range finder or other accessory that has a hook.
- High Quality Material. - The bag is waterproof material.The stand legs are well made and work well.It had a rubber pad on the pedal to stand on concrete.It is perfect for beginner, junior and senior golfers who may wish to carry fewer clubs. It is steady and convenient.
- What's more? - With rain cover,it can protect your club all-round. There is a zipper on the bracket,it is removable,you can change the color of the bag.
- Any question,please contact me.
The Sunday Golf Bag: A Brief History
Golf requires a significant amount of physical exertion, especially when walking 18 holes. It can be inconvenient to walk around the course with a bulky golf bag stuffed with golf clubs and balls. You also run the risk of putting tension on your body’s core muscles, which will impair your score.
Most conventional golf bags, fortunately, come with specialized compartments to keep your gear organized. There are even compartments for your clothes and an umbrella. You tend to pack more when you have more space. As a result, you’ll have an overstuffed bag with items you’re unlikely to utilize during a typical round on the course.
When it comes to being properly prepared for your day on the course, the best way to pack the necessities is to think ahead. You may have stumbled across Sunday golf bags and aren’t sure what they’re all about. This option may suit you if you like to walk the course while carrying your bag.
For a variety of reasons, Sunday golf bags have become increasingly popular among both novice and experienced golfers. Most importantly, they are specifically built to allow them to carry only the minimal essentials. For a round or two on the course, it’s easy to carry.
This collection of golf bags is extremely light when compared to traditional golf bags. When not in use, they can easily be compressed and stored. When empty and without a stand, most Sunday golf bags weigh between 2 and 4 pounds. Some Sunday golf bags include a stand that can be used to prop the bag against a tree. Others are designed to be rolled out on the grass.
Unlike regular golf bags, which have a plethora of pockets and a few straps, this bag has none. In this regard, Sunday golf bags are limited, as most are just equipped with a single strap to sling over your shoulder. In comparison to typical golf bags, you don’t have a divider system for all of your clubs or a lot of storage. Another reason these bags are popular among golfers is that they have self-standing legs and cooler pockets.
Due to the fact that Sunday golf bags have a small footprint. Many golfers keep one in their trunk and fill it with only the materials they need. This is ideal for novices, juniors, and seniors who don’t need to take a full set of clubs or a dozen balls with them.
Sunday golf bags, like everything else, aren’t flawless. When laid on damp grass, one of its disadvantages is that they readily become wet and filthy at the bottom. The greatest Sunday golf bags, on the other hand, are made of washable materials. Simply throw it in the laundry and you’ll have a spotless bag for your next round of golf.
What Is the Meaning of “Sunday” Bags?
Caddies were not allowed to work on Sundays a few decades ago. Golfers who were enthusiastic about the game had to carry their own luggage. Because the players were not used to carrying heavy bags, they were heavily reliant on caddies. On Sunday, the best approach for them to play a game of golf was to bring only the essentials. As a result, the “Sunday” bag was formed.
Many people believe that once Sun Mountain launched the first golf stand bag in the 1980s, Sunday bags became almost non-existent. It’s back, and it’s here to stay! Given that a Sunday golf bag weighs significantly less than a typical golf stand bag, it makes perfect sense. It will only hold a few pounds less and the weight of all inessentials. You’ve got a bag that you can easily transport.
What Should a Sunday Golf Bag Have?
You now have a better understanding of what a Sunday bag is. Before you go shopping, keep the following in mind:
Given the fact that these bags are recognized for being light. The materials utilized in their construction should likewise be light, or the goal will be defeated. The majority of the bags in this category are constructed of nylon or polyester. It’s not only lightweight and resilient, but it’s also simple to clean. A waterproof membrane is an added advantage that will keep the items within from becoming wet in damp weather.
Construction is sturdy
Despite the fact that they aren’t meant to carry a full weight. The last thing you want is a bag that breaks down on the course or needs to be replaced before the season is through.
The majority of Sunday golf bags have a streamlined style. Some are significantly larger than others. It’s a good idea to figure out what you’ll be carrying for a game before you go buying.
As previously said, the majority of Sunday golf bags do not include a divider system, but there are exceptions. There are a few alternatives with a limited number of dividers. A Sunday golf bag with divider is what you should be looking for if you think you’ll require the divisions.
Handles and Straps
Given the fact that you’ll be carrying this bag while walking the course. It’s a good idea to purchase one with a plush or comfortable padded strap.
Sunday golf bags are a fun purchase. Even if you have a full-size bag, there may be occasions on the course when you don’t need your entire set of clubs. Some even have extra spaces for storing a few clubs as well as some of your valuables.
GolfSight’s Promise to You
We receive a lot of questions about what products we recommend, especially the products on this page. Questions like:
What is the best Sunday Golf Bag for this year?
What is the best Sunday Golf Bag to buy?
What is the best Sunday Golf Bag to buy on the market?
or even What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Sunday Golf Bag?…
All of these above questions make purchase decisions difficult. We know the feeling because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for these items.
Before deciding to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and complicated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Sunday Golf Bag above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
You may read more about us to learn how we support this site. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something is incorrect or provides misleading information.
Best TaylorMade Fairway Woods Buying Guide Top 10Having the right set of clubs is pivotal to playing a good round of golf. Clubs that are often overlooked are the fairway woods. Even though they are not used all that often, when you need them, you need them. As much...
The kind of grip you have can have a great affect in your ability to play consistent golf. If you have old, worn-out, slippery grips, replacing them is a must. Having the best golf grips can be pivotal. Here are the best Champkey golf grips on the market. Step your...
Christina Kim has five professional triumphs and been on the Solheim Cup team, but she's also had to deal with injuries and long dry spells. Despite the hardships of life on the road and the bravery with which she has shared her mental health struggles, Kim is far...
This site receives commission from vendors, should you click through and purchase from one of the vendors we review products for. GolfSight® will never give false favorable reviews in exchange for commissions, as we strive to give honest reviews of every golf product we research. We promise.
In Depth Research
We spend an average of 10 to 20 hours reading reviews from consumers for each golf product we review.
Simple & Straight Forward
Each golf product reviewed, will have simple pros & cons to save you time in your search.